A. O. Headman, Jr.
A. O. Headman, Jr. has over 30 years of business-focused legal experience. He accumulated his legal experience as a member of the Utah State Bar Association, serving on the Securities, Business Law, Administrative Law, and Continuing Legal Education Committees and serving as the Chairman of the Legislative Affairs Committee between 1990 and 1994. His membership with the American Bar Association included sections on Business and International Law.
In 1977 Mr. Headman was admitted to practice in Utah and the U.S. District court. Additionally, he was admitted practice in the District Court of Arizona, the U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit in 1992 and 1993 respectively.
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Business Formation & Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Real Property
- Admitted to Bar, 1977, Utah and U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- 1992, U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- 1993, U.S. Supreme Court and u.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Mr. Headman received his B.S. from the University of Utah in 1974 and remained there to earn his J.D. in 1977.
- Member, National Association of Securities Dealers, Panel of Arbitrators
- Member, Utah State Bar (Securities Section; Business Law Section; Administrative Law Section; Continuing Legal Education Committee 1990-1992, Chairman 1991-92; Legislative Affairs Committee 1990-1994
- American Bar Association, Member, Sections on Business Law, International Law
- Business Law Section of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Subcommittee
- Securities Advisory Board of the State of Utah
- American Health Lawyers Association