Bradley’s practice includes commercial litigation and appellate practice, with a focus on real property matters. He spent three years as a staff attorney for the Utah Court of Appeals. He has litigated numerous matters in the Utah State and Federal Courts.
Bradley graduated from the University of Utah, magna cum laude, in 1994, during which time he studied in Australia, Holland and Mexico. He went on to study law at the University of Washington School of Law, where he received his J.D. in 1997.
- Real Property
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Utah State Courts
- U.S. District Court
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bachelors of Arts, University of Utah, magna cum laude, 1994
- Juris Doctor, University of Washington School of Law, 1997
- Member, Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Member, Utah State Bar (Real Property, Appellate Sections)