Daniel J. Torkelson
Dan has more than 25 years of legal experience in the areas of real estate, business transactions and bankruptcy. He represents businesses and individuals in all aspects of real estate law, including purchases, sales, financing, leasing, subdivisions, condominiums, construction, easements and boundary issues.
Dan represents businesses and individuals in all aspects of commercial law, including contracts, business formation, reorganizations and a wide variety of other transactions. He also represents creditors and trustees in a wide variety of bankruptcy and receivership cases.
- Real Property
- Contracts and Business Transactions
- Business Formation and Planning
- Utah State Courts
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bachelors of Science, Economics, University of Utah, cum laude, 1979
- Juris Doctor, University of Michigan Law School, cum laude, 1984
- Member, Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Member, Utah State Bar (Real Property, Bankruptcy and Business Law Sections)
Dan enjoys skiing, bicycling, hiking and woodworking.