Langdon T. Owen, Jr.
Since 1977, Don has represented clients in transactions of up to tens of millions of dollars in a wide variety of industries. He provides tax, business, and estate planning advice, structures various forms of business organizations, and advises on health care regulation and compliance issues. Don has also lectured before bar groups and to the public on a variety of tax, estate planning, and business topics and has authored several articles in legal publications. Don acts as a mediator in business disputes and serves as an arbitrator for a number of national arbitration agencies.
- Business Formation and Planning
- Health Care Law – Physicians’ Issues
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Property
- Tax Planning
- Wills, Trust, and Estate Planning
- AB in Philosophy, University of California at Berkeley (1973, with great distinction)
- Juris Doctor, University of Utah (1977)
- Comment Editor, Utah Law Review (1975-1977)
- “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Admitted to practice in Utah, United States District Court for the District of Utah, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and United States Tax Court.
- Named one of the Utah Legal Elite Tax Lawyers in the Utah Business Magazine