Tyler P. Hardman
Tyler practices law with a zealous focus on the needs of his clients. He has experience in a broad spectrum of subject matter ranging from multi-million-dollar securities offerings, interstate construction insurance claims, criminal law, bankruptcy/insolvency, business restructuring, creditor’s rights, real estate, business and commercial litigation, white-collar defense, securities defense, and municipal law.
During his time at the SEC and later the Utah Division of Securities, he investigated and helped prosecute a wide range of securities violations. During law school, he served as a judicial extern at the United States District Court for the District of Oregon where he gained a crucial understanding of the importance of clear communication and pragmatic advocacy between attorney and client.
- Business Formation and Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- White-collar Defense
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
University of Oregon School of Law
- Recipient of the Oregon Securities Section Annual Award for Academic Achievement in Securities Law
- Recipient of the Dean’s Academic Award
- Oregon Law Review, Articles Editor
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, President
- Recipient of Robert Gershbein Scholarship for Academic Achievement in the Study of Poverty Law
University of Utah
B.A., Political Science, 2014
- Concentration in Portuguese
- Supreme Court of Utah (Admitted 2020)
- United States District Court, District of Utah (Admitted 2021)
- Honorable Ann L. Aiken, United States District Court for the District of Oregon, Judicial Extern (2018)
- Utah Bar Association – Securities Section
- Salt Lake City Gardens District – Representative (2014- 2016)
- Tyler has many interests and hobbies. Tyler is avid explorer. When he’s not hiking Utah’s scenic landscapes on foot, he’s exploring them from behind the handlebars of his Indian Motorcycle.
- Tyler has a passion for history – especially archeology – where his interests center on the study and exploration of ancient civilizations. Tyler has personally explored the sandstone pyramids of Tikal and toured countless ancient Roman ruins scattered throughout Europe.
- Tyler speaks Portuguese and Spanish fluently, and he is currently teaching himself Latin, with Hebrew being the next on his list.
- Tyler also enjoys writing fiction stories, where he one day hopes to have his work published.
- Finally, Tyler’s greatest joy is spending time with his wife and daughter.